Message From President Higgins to all sixth class students
President Michael D. Higgins recorded a message for all sixth class students as they graduate from primary school this month. Click here to listen soundcloud.com/presidentirl
If you know of someone who is new to the area and they need to register a child for the new school year (September 2020), please tell them to email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Principal will get in contact with them
Important Update From Archbishop's house regarding communion and confirmation
Click on document to access update
Marathon Kids is becoming Marathon families
MarathonKids is becoming MarathonFamiles and can be completed within a 5km radius of home beginning Monday 8th June. Click for more information and to sign up!secure.southdublin.ie/Forms/Item/61
St. Ronan's Funfest 3rd - 5th June
St. Ronan's NS will be holding it's first ever virtual sports day. Teachers will be assigning active work for the week ahead. Keep an eye on google classroom, seesaw or your postbox for lots of exciting activities. Get your whole family involved and see how many activities you can get done. Enjoy yourselves!!!
E-Books and passwords
The following educational book companies are providing free access to online textbooks.
Online learning and activity Websites
- Starting on Monday 30th of March RTE2 will broadcast an hour of 'school on tv' to support primary school students and their parents at home. It will run from 11-12 Monday to Friday on RTE2 and will be aimed at children from 1st to 6th class.
- Parents/carers can create a Twinkl account to access learning sheets and activities from the website www.twinkl.ie/offer using the password IRLTWINKLHELPS
- Students can also access the school's discovery education account using the password provided to them by their teachers.
- Seomra ranga will post a Free online quiz of 20 questions each day for pupils to find the answers to. They will all be general knowledge and pupils should be capable of finding the answers online. Click link for more information. https://www.seomraranga.com/2020/03/stay-at-home-quiz-1/
- For free audio books check out www.audible.co.uk/
- Watch the animals at Dublin Zoo from your own home. www.dublinzoo.ie/animals/animal-webcams/
- Author and BGT judge will be releasing one of his audio books free every day here www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
Information for children about Covid - 19
- For information and guidance on talking to children about Covid - 19 workshops are available on https://www.littlemedicalschool.com/